Trying to find the best slip-on tennis shoes, but unsure how to choose one? Well, we’re here to clear away any of your confusion. Tennis shoes are very exotic-looking and comfortable to wear every day. You might be wondering if can you wear tennis shoes for your daily activities other than on the court for playing tennis. The answer is yes, you can. Plus, slip-on tennis shoes are also designed for casual purposes and tackling the impacts of those actions. Therefore, owning a pair of nice slip-on tennis shoes is a must! So, before you buy one for yourself, take a look at our top favorite slip-on tennis shoes picked just for you!
Top 5 Comparison Chart for Slip-On Tennis Shoes
Best Slip-On Tennis Shoes: Top 5 Reviewed
1. Skechers Women’s GOWalk 5 Sneakers
- Lightweight dual-density Ultra Go outsole with comfort pillar technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Machine washable, air dry
Skechers is a leading and well-reputed brand because of its innovative and technologically advanced walking shoes. Today we have their GOWalk 5 Women’s sneakers. These lightweight tennis shoes feature a soft woven athletic-knit mesh upper for a seamless comfortable fit. No shoelaces are needed, they are built to fit as per your foot shape.
The texture of the upper ensures breathability. Whereas the synthetic soles and the heel overlay panels add durability. Enjoy the easy Slip-on comfort as you put them on without the hassle of tying your shoes. Additionally, you’ll have slightly padded collars, counter linings, and toplines for ankle support. The opening will expand as per your feet volume to give you a comfy, natural fit.
Beginners or casual tennis players can wear these Skechers shoes during practices. The ULTRA GO® cushioning of GOWalk 5 is extremely responsive. On the inside, Skechers have inserted their own Air-Cooled Goga Mat that enables non-irritating walks. Moreover, the comfortable insoles will boost high-level breathability and long-term comfortability.
If you didn’t know, the GOWalk 5 comes with the good-old High-rebound Comfort Pillar Technology®. This type of dual-density outsoles is very popular for adding stability and support underfoot. Plus, they energize your steps by taking in all the bad impacts. From the shoes’ premium features, you can tell how nice and comforting they will be for your feet.
- Ultimate comfort with every step
- Superior rebound
- Good fit and build
- Easy access and taking off
- Can be washed in the machine and airdry afterward
- Comes in various colors
- Available in both regular and wide sizes
- Lack of cushioning support
2. Slow Man Women’s Slip-on Sock Sneakers/ Platform Loafers
- This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size.Width between medium and wide.
- Boxed toe for toe stands,super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling. Let you enjoy your travel on holidays.
- MD out-sole with air cushion.High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant.Platform measures approximately 1.96"
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability.Classic air cushion design makes these shoes are perfect work shoes for those who needs to stand or walk for long time.
- These shoes are suitable for any daily used,such as:long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
Through the development of tennis/walking footwear, Slow Man came forward and changed the game with their dedication. The Women’s slip-on sneakers are ideal for activities like sports, dance, long walks, running, working, etc. This means- these Slow Man shoes are made to be ready for all the starts and stops, short sprints as well as frequent lateral movement that occur during playing tennis.
These slip-on tennis shoes feature the most breathable mesh upper- soft as socks. You can band your feet any way you want because these shoes are packed with flexibility. The elastic collar allows you to get your feet inside with freedom. Filled with versatility and unique design, these shoes have high functionality and built sturdier than other footwear.
Wearing slip-on tennis footwear, like these Slow Man ones, will help you move faster on the court with precision. The shoes will also allow you to glide on the ground rather than trudge. The perforated arch is included for better ventilation and breathability. You can wear them for all-day-long matches or long walks. Also, the wide to-box you will have in these shoes won’t squeeze or pinch your feet.
The classic air-cushion and arch-supportive insoles protect your feet and give you soft pillow-like comfort. Their high-quality MD rubber is slip-proof and the water-resistant outsoles are truly amazing. Whether you’re walking or playing tennis, the shoes will give you the necessary traction, balance, and grip on any surface and improve your mobility.
- Easy put on and take off
- Support gait and balance
- Alleviate strain and reduces impacts
- Good for overpronators
- Facilitate easy movement during walking or playing
- Available in a huge range of colors
- True to size
- The 1.96” platform heel is can be too high for some people
3. Soda Women’s Perforated Slip-On Sneakers
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Perforated upper
- Padded collar
- Synthetic sole
If you’re in search of minimalist tennis shoes or walking sneakers, Soda Women’s Flat Perforated Slip-on shoes are the way to go. These slip-on tennis loafers are great for daily casual wear or for playing tennis. Basically, you can rock them with any outfit.
Made with a solid seamless upper, the shoes have side elastic that helps you to wear them easily. Despite having no shoelaces, they will hug your feet accurately. The suede Faux Leather upper is visibly perforated which means you are gonna enjoy the best breathability that a pair of best slip-on tennis shoes can offer.
These well-built slip-on tennis shoes have a lot of cushioning on the inside. The memory foam insoles are going to mold your feet and give you extraordinary cushioning comfort which is very important if you’re walking or playing tennis for a long time. You’ll get the necessary comfort and support while playing or walking with these slip-on tennis shoes by Soda.
As for outsoles, you’ll get the flexible and sturdy synthetic rubber material with a hidden flat platform (Flatform) in it. The platform heels will keep you safe from direct impact received from the movement during your tennis match. Moreover, the heels are balancing enough so there’s no chance of falling or tripping. Buying these shoes will be an absolute win for sure!
- Minimalist design
- Can be used for both casual outings and tennis matches
- Super breathable and durable
- Keeps feet dry all day long
- Stylish and comfortable
- True to size
- Easy on/off
- Comes in only one color
4. Staragon Women’s Slip-on Sock Tennis Shoes
- 【Lightweight Fabric】Womens slip on sneakers keep highly lightweight and breathable. Knit mesh upper help your feet air out and not be as hot when you walking.
- 【Non Slip MD Outsole】Womens slip on shoes are made from durable and ultra-light MD sole, special non-slip texture, make the sole more grip,and provide more traction.
- 【Easy Slip On Wear】Womens sock sneakers are simply easily slip on design. non-slip design makes you more at ease when running and exercising.
- 【Ideal for Any Sport】Womens white black tennis shoes are perfect for walking, running, workout, nursing, athletic, sport, training, jogging, gym, tennis, bikeriding, hiking, schools, office and etc.
- 【Staragon Size & Service】Staragon shoes are true to size and follow US size. If any problems, please contact us, we will respond as soon as possible!
Do you love to keep up with the ongoing trend? Then, you definitely want your tennis shoes to look edgy and cool. Staragon Slip-on sock tennis shoes are here to save your day! These lightweight breathable shoes have a mesh upper that has more than 10,000 holes. If you’re in a warm condition, the shoes are gonna keep your feet dry and cool and safe from the wet/sweaty condition.
So, why are we considering these the best slip-on tennis shoes? Well, the Ultra-lightweight design of the slip-on shoes gives you the actual barefooted feelings to your feet. Even the insoles are unique. These shoes have high-elastic and skin-friendly breathable cotton insoles. Moreover, they’re shock-absorbing, which means they decrease the impact force during your tennis gameplay and reduces any pressure on the heels and balls of your feet.
To keep you stuck to the court, and maintain a non-tripping smooth movement, the grip and traction of the shoes do their jobs. Additionally, the non-slip rubber outsoles collaborate with the cushioning of the shoes and ensure an anti-twist and abrasion-resistant performance. Most of the traction comes from the S-shaped lugs on the sole that produces friction.
If you’ve never tried one of these tennis shoes before, it’s time you try one for yourself. Even if you don’t play tennis in them particularly, you can still use them for other purposes. Enjoy the superior quality and top-notch performance with these slip-on tennis shoes.
- Highly lightweight and breathable.
- Durable and shock-preventive insole
- Simple and easy on/off
- Slip-resistant gives you grip and traction
- Ideal for Any Sport including tennis
- Goes with every outfit
- 5+ colors available
- True to size
- Nothing found harmful
5. Phefee Slip-On Women’s Walking/ Tennis Shoes
- 【Slip on design】Slip on shoes for women with back pull-tab are convenient for you to put on and take off, and these womens walking shoes are suitable different wearing styles.
- 【Breathable tennis shoes】These slip on tennis shoes for women are woven with advanced fly needles, stretch upper expand with your foot when you walk that the free tension lets you enjoy the ultimate barefoot fee and keep your feet dry and breathable in any seasons.
- 【Lightweight sock sneakers】The womens slip on sneakers with lightweight EVA sole are durable and non-slip, which providing sufficient cushion for users to move and let you feel like walking on the cloud.
- 【Walking shoes with arch support】There are TPU gaskets on the bottom and sides of the slip on shoes, which are a great option for women who suffer from plantar fasciitis, bunions, and other foot pain, our tennis shoes provide support where it's needed most.
- 【Perfect work shoes】The slip on shoes are great for indoor, outdoor, vacation, gym, casual, daily walking, shopping, tourism, work, especially suitable for nurse, salesperson, waiter who need to stand or walk for a long time.
Lastly, we have a tennis shoe for you which is more on the fashionable side and gets the job done at the same time. Let us introduce you to the Slip-On Women’s Walking and Tennis Shoes by Pheefee. These good-looking bad boys have a pull-on strap behind the heel area for your convenience.
These sock-like women’s shoes are great for playing tennis. The solid woven upper, enriched with fly-needles, is going to wrap your feet nice and tight- free of any suffocation. It’s also gonna maintain breathability so that your feet can stay fresh and comfy all-day-long. The stretchy collar will expand according to your feet when you put them. You’re going to love the ultimate barefoot feeling these shoes will give you as you walk in them tension-free.
What makes these Phefee sneakers the Best slip-on tennis shoes is their durability and multi-functionality. Just get them on and enjoy the cushioning comfort of the lightweight EVA insoles that keeps your feet in place and boost your confidence as you move frequently while playing tennis.
To make these shoes look eye-flattering, there are some TPU gaskets on the side and on the bottom of these slip-on shoes. Those gaskets also help you heal any sports-related foot injury. At the bottom of the shoes, Phefee has used Ethylene Vinyl Acetate soles to make the shoes sturdy and suitable for long walks or games.
- Convenient pull tab for easy put on and take off,
- Suitable for different wearing styles.
- Super breathable and advanced
- Soft and cushioning comfort insoles
- Arch supportive and pain-reducing
- 5+ colors and design available
- Available in all sizes
- These shoes run large, so you have to go for a smaller size than your regular shoe size
What to look for in the Best slip-on tennis shoes?
Buying slip-on tennis shoes is not that difficult, and it’s not that easy either. So here are some tips and tricks you should follow before buying the best tennis shoes with a slip-on design.
Purchasing the right size is very important if it’s a tennis shoe. You’re not getting any shoelaces. Hence you need them to hug your feet nicely. Or else, if you move too fast while playing tennis, the shoes will come off your feet and you’ll be seriously injured.
Tennis requires a lot of frequent lateral movement and your toes do more work than you think they do. Wearing slip-on tennis shoes with tight toe boxes will keep you from moving with ease, and as a result, your performance will be horrible and at the same time cause foot injury. Therefore, buy a tennis shoe that has a roomy toe-box.
Cushioning is not the most mandatory when it comes to tennis shoes. You want to feel the ground as much as possible. Hence, go for a shoe that can let you sense the ground with your feet- which means the shoe needs to be less padded or cushiony.
Insoles/Midsoles with shock-absorption properties will enhance the protection level as you move left to right, stop and start, and do short sprints, and prevent any foot injuries.
These will keep your foot in a locked and functional position for a safe and secure tennis performance.
Buy shoes that are easy to walk-in only. If you can’t walk in comfort in the first place, you won’t be able to play in them either.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is highly recommended to wear slip-on tennis shoes if you’ve just started with tennis. If you have no experience of tennis or you never played before, as a beginner, the slip-on shoes will be the best fit for you. These special tennis shoes are designed to handle the impact your feet will come across during your tennis playing. Although every regular player, especially the serious ones who play more than once a week, slip-on shows won’t be enough to tackle all the impact force. So, if you’re willing to play only twice or thrice a month, then you will need a pair of slip-on tennis shoes.
Lace-up tennis shoes are made for serious tennis athletes or players. Whereas slip-on tennis shoes are nice for practices. If you see yourself playing tennis for a longer period of time, then you should go for the lace-up ones. Those lace-up tennis shoes will provide better balance and stability considering the ground condition. If your tennis court is made of concrete, then you’ll need a pair of extremely durable tennis shoes. Super soft or cushioning soles will get damaged pretty fast on those hand courts.
On the other hand, if you prefer to play on clay or softer courts, then slip-on shoes will do fine. Slip-on tennis shoes are designed with non-damaging grip and traction, which these best slip-on tennis shoes can offer.
If you’re a multi-court tennis player, then it’s best to wear lace-up durable tennis shoes. Or, the slip-on ones that can give you traction down there and have strongly built hard rubber outsoles. You can also wear all-court tennis shoes in that case. So, depending on the court-condition, choose your tennis shoes wisely.
The answer is certainly, yes! You can wear slip-on sneakers for both indoor and outdoor activities. They’re also suitable for daily walking, fast-walking, during vacation and tourism, in gyms, casual outings, running errands, shopping, and even in workplaces where they don’t require dress shoes. All of these actions require a lot of walking. So if you put on a pair of these best slip-on sneakers, your every step will be safe and secure. So, they’re not just good, slip-on sneakers are amazing for walking.
Your dream to enjoy an injury-free safe tennis match is here! The shoes we have selected are tested and they are all great for basic tennis movement of your feet during a match. All of these are our most favorite slip-on tennis shoes and you honestly can’t go wrong with them. So, if you haven’t tried one of these manufacturer’s best-selling shoes, what are you waiting for? Just pick up your racket and put on these slip-on tennis shoes and feel the heat!