How irritating it is when you feel a sharp pain as soon as you wake up and step on the floor? Yes, that’s your plantar fasciitis telling you to wear proper shoes that can ease the pain. This might have happened due to wearing shoes that weren’t slip-resistant. A pair of non-slip shoes will not only help you walk smoother but also will prevent future injuries. We have come up with some of the best non-slip shoes for plantar fasciitis. Plus, they are all highly recommended by podiatrists, so, just take a look!
5 Best Non Slip Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis Comparison
5 Best Non Slip Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis Reviews
Fila Slip Resistant Memory Workshift Men’s Work Shoes
- SOLID PERFORMANCE: Durable leather and synthetic overlays to meet your occupational needs
- SUPERIOR TRACTION: Solid rubber slip resistant outsole - tested in accordance with the applicable industry standards, including: ASTM F2913-11; though designed to help prevent slips, you should always exercise caution on slick surfaces
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Memory foam sockliner and midsole for additional comfort
- RELAXED STYLING: Perforations for breathability and a lace up front closure for relaxed fit
Whether you walk or run, or stay on your feet most of the time in the workplace, you need shoes, that can give you good grip and support. The Slip-Resistant Memory Workshift Men’s Work Shoes by Fila represents a laid-back and sporty look. They’re available in Black and White colors and come in both wide and regular sizes.
Besides their sleek outlook, what more important about these shoes are; it’ll ensure solid performance with its synthetic and durable leather uppers that will also snug your feet. The perforations and linings let your feet enjoy breathability. In addition, the frontal lace-up closure gives you a relaxing, non-tiring fit.
The memory foam in the midsoles and sock liners allow extraordinary comfort all day long. This memory foam is also suitable for plantar fasciitis patients as they give you necessary cushioning and support. The solid rubber outsoles are designed to give you extra traction and superior grip on uneven and unstable surfaces.
These uniquely manufactured shoes were tested as per the Applicable Industry Standards- ASTM F2913-11. This standard is used for checking the slip performance of shoes or boots and to evaluate the coefficient of friction. And, guess what? These Fila shoes have shown excellent results. Although, they are not completely slip-proof. So, you better be cautious on wet or slick surfaces.
- Gives you great traction and protection
- Cushioning support give you extreme comfort
- Several options to choose from in term of color
- Outstanding design to compliment your outlook
- Some might feel they’ve insufficient toe-area
- There are complaints about not being true to size
New Balance FuelCore Nergize Women’s V1 Sneakers
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive ride for comfortable all-day wear
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super-lightweight feel that helps keep you light on your feet
- Find Your Ideal Style: The FuelCore Nergize sneaker is available in a range of colors to suit your personal taste and preferences for easy, no-fuss styling you can dress up or down with ease
New Balance never fails to amaze us with their products every year. The great FuelCore Nergize V1 sneakers are going to be your new favorite sneakers for working, running, or exercising. These contemporary bootie-style shoes have a sleek and athleisure look. The snug fit and support come from the lace-up closure and textured mesh upper.
Besides being lightweight due to the synthetic materials, these shoes have great breathability. These shoes are going to feel like pillows because of their super comfort level. The REVlite midsoles and removable NB comfort memory insoles provide incredible cushioning to help you go through the day. It also offers a steady ride without lowering construction or minimizing underfoot cushioning.
Feel the exceptional stability and underfoot comfort wearing these shoes. The rubber outsoles are equally good as the other features. You’ll be getting superb bouncing with every step. Moreover, they will give you the necessary grip and traction which is very important if you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis. More than 20+ colors and designs, and both regular and wide sizes are available.
You can already sense how high-performing these sneakers are. Besides, they are very plantar fasciitis friendly. The memory foam, the soft uppers, and lightweight midsoles are guaranteed to lessen your feet pain. So, what’s stopping you from getting the best non-slip shoes for plantar fasciitis today?
- Protects you from slipping on wet and rough surfaces
- Breathability materials keep skin healthy
- Proper cushioning support cancels out hot-spots
- Plenty of options to choose from
- Easy put-on
- Not suitable for active sports
Crocs Bistro Clog Graphic Unisex-Adult work shoes
- CROCS AT WORK: Clogs designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, making great Nursing Shoes or Chef Shoes. They’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs Bistro clogs are fully molded and easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry.
- SLIP RESISTANT KITCHEN SHOES FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads come together to help you serve up the best non-slip shoes for women and men.
- ENCLOSED TOE DESIGN: These Clogs offer an enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect your feet from spills. Contoured footbeds make them the most comfortable shoes for women and men.
- CERTIFIED COMFORTABLE SHOES: Crocs that are fully ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified. Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC.
If comfort is your no. 1 priority, then you must own a pair of Crocs. One of the most reliable and exclusively comfortable shoes is the Bistro Clog Graphic Unisex-Adult work shoes by Crocs.
First and foremost, you get to enjoy their Crocs Lock slip-resistance. Because of the 100% Croslite rubber exterior, we can see a lot of people wearing them on rainy days. And, yes, they’re waterproof. Whether you step on oil, mud, or water, you aren’t slipping.
If you’re someone who works in a hospital, restaurant, or factory, these shoes will be great. The exterior will also protect you from chemical or hot spills. As they ensure great support and profound comfort due to the synthetic soles, you’ll never get tired, nor feel the pain of your plantar fasciitis. Instead of a snug fit, these shoes give you plenty of room to your feet. The legendary Croslite foam adds cushioning in the footbeds and makes the shoes Certifiably Comfortable.
No matter what the surface condition is, these molded Bistro Clogs will keep you going. As they’re easy to clean and dries quickly too, these shoes are very convenient. Similar to the Fila shoes, these shoes are ASTM F2913-11 tested. They’re also CE certified as they met or exceed EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC. Also, they have gender-specific sizes and almost 12 colors to choose from.
- Easy to clean
- Easy on/off
- Because of being Roomy, you’ll be able to relax your feet in the shoes just fine
- Not for running or exercising
- No ankle support
Feetmat Athletic Women’s Non-slip Lightweight Running/Work Shoes
- Breathable Mesh Layers: The breathable woven upper will keep your feet away from the wet condition, and create a dry environment for your feet during moving.
- Durable Foam Insole: Memory Foam Insole has good elasticity. Further, moisture-wicking insoles help keep your feet cool and comfortable when moving.
- Protect Ankle: The rubber sole not only has strong wear resistance,but also protects the feet from sharp, and reducing the risk of your ankles' sprain.
- Non-Slip & Lightweight: The rubber sole is ultra lightweight and wear resistant, combined with bottom grain design to enhance the skid resistance of shoes.
- Contact Anytime: If you have any quesisons about our products, please feel free contact us, we will handle it within 24 hours.
Become a trendsetter wearing the best non-slip shoes for plantar fasciitis that have both style and comfort. The Feetmat Athletic Women’s Non-slip Running/Work Shoes are indeed masterpieces. The first thing you’ll notice about these lightweight shoes is their unique lacing style. Plus, the textured woven upper is very breathable and keeps your feet warm and dry. This also helps you maintain your gait and running style.
For insoles, you’re getting the durable memory foam with needed elasticity. The foam adds cushioning comfort under your feet and eases the sharpening pain of the plantar fasciitis. Podiatrists always recommend shoes that have ankle support to be safe from ankle sprains and other running or walking injuries. These Feetmat shoes have got your back.
With every step you’ll take, you’ll feel like flying and feel nothing but comfort. The bottom grain design with 4-claws support increases the slide-resistant. Moreover, the flexible multi-directional lightweight outsoles ensure outstanding traction and stability for numerous types of surfaces of any terrains. Rough surfaces can cause pain to your feet. So, to go the extra mile, garb these shoes today despite your plantar fasciitis.
- Super flexibility and cushioning enable your best experience in these shoes
- All-day-long support
- Pain reducing feature is beneficial for plantar fasciitis
- 10+ colors and styles to choose from
- True to size
- Dust get stuck on the upper easily
Skechers Cottonwood Non-slip Work Elks SR shoes
- Relax fit
- Memory foam
Put away those uncomfortable shoes that bug you all day and welcome the Relaxed Fit Cottonwood Elks SR shoes by Skechers. Many orthopedics and plantar fasciitis patients swear by these shoes due to their top-notch quality. These shoes are extremely sturdy for regular activities, work, and walking as well.
The Elks come with Smooth Nappa leather uppers with a lace-up system on top to fit your feet on point. The snug fit will enhance balance as well as protection. The leather uppers have a lightly polished finish. The shoes also have beautiful stitching and a padded collar and tongue at the entrance give you ankle support.
For breathability purposes, you’re getting soft fabric linings in the shoes. The rounded toe box will allow you to move your feet comfortably. These shoes are also pretty flexible, so no fear of cracking any time soon.
Shock absorption is very important for plantar fasciitis patients. And, this is why these shoes were engineered with shock-absorbing midsoles. On the inside, you’re getting removable memory foam insoles which will give you cushioning. Moreover, the Relax Fit system gives you plenty of space inside the shoes.
The Skechers Slip resistant technology makes the rubber outsoles resistant to oil besides any other slippery surfaces. The 1” heel lifts your heel bones and helps to treat your plantar fasciitis. The whole outsoles give you exclusive traction and grip despite the surface.
- Can be used for both casual and formal outlook
- Water-resistant, so you face if there’s a sudden rain
- Come in both Wide and regular sizes
- Cushioning support guarantee all-day-long support
- Leather may peel if used regularly
- Not durable
- Color may fade with time.
What to look for in non-slip shoes for plantar fasciitis?
A pair of orthopedic and professional non-slip shoes can save your lives if your workplace or daily activities include the probable danger of slipping. If you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis and want some relief, but also can’t take days off from your work, you need podiatrists recommended shoes. Whether you’re a doctor, a nurse, a chef, or a waiter, non-skid/anti-slip shoes can help you.
Generally, these aren’t too dissimilar to other orthopedic shoes, but here are some things you need to consider before buying non-slip shoes for your plantar fasciitis:
Shoe Quality: FYI, not all anti-slip shoes are well made. If you’re focusing only on the outsoles that might give you traction, you’re wrong. Rather invest in a pair of slip-resistant shoes, that have textured mesh upper or synthetic leather upper. Keep an eye on the overall finish of the shoes. Do check if the insoles are removable so that you can accommodate custom or more orthopedic inserts later. Lastly, acknowledge the arch support of the shoes to control your pronation, heel to toe stability, and durability of outsoles.
Selection: It’s easy to get confused while buying non-slip shoes. So, to pick the right one, you must consider that can be worn in your workplace. Whether you go for the closed or open heel, make sure they fit securely.
ANSI Standards: Do not forget to check whether your selected shoes are actually certified as SR (Slip-resistant). Also, if ASTM F2913-11 is written in the label or product description, that’ll do too.
Shoe Tread: To be sure about the Slip resistance properties, look at the tread patterns of the shoes. Usually, they have circular, triangular, or square designs that allow the SR.
Tread Wear: The durability of tread on SR shoes wears out with time. Keep an eye on the wear time and replace your shoes once you notice they’ve started to wear out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which sole is best for slip-resistance?
Why Do you need slip-resistance shoes?
Plantar fasciitis is no joke. Thousands of people experience this quite often. As much as this is painful, it is harder to cure the pain. A sudden slipping can only worsen the intolerable pain and can lead to permanent damage. This is why you need to select the best non-slip shoes for your plantar fasciitis to enjoy usual walking and running without worrying about the pain. Good luck!